If you are self-employed or thinking of starting a new business, you may encounter the difficulty of obtaining a personal loan or the financing you need from the banks. In times like this, in which we have not yet overcome the economic crisis, banks are increasingly distrustful when it comes to lending money. The difficulty is even greater in the case of the self-employed and the new self-employed, to which the banks tend to deal with much suspicion, unless they have guarantees, guarantees or a very solid financial history. But this is very difficult to happen in the case of new entrepreneurs or freelancers who are experiencing some difficulty in their business. Given this situation, you may not know what to do or who to turn to for a loan.
Our company was born to fill that gap and provide self-employed workers and new entrepreneurs with the financing they need for their business or to start a new company. For this reason, we offer our clients freelance loans and loans for new self-employed workers. Below we explain what kind of loans we offer, what amount you can request, what advantages we offer to banks, how you can process your loan and all the issues that may interest you on this important topic for your business.
What kind of loans do we offer to consolidate your other debt?
Our company is specially directed to grant loans for self-employed and entrepreneurs to cover other loans. We know the difficulty that this type of professionals faces every day to obtain financing. Banks usually request a large amount of documentation and guarantees, which are carefully studied by financial institutions, passing through various departments until finally deciding whether to approve the loan or deny it. All this supposes a considerable loss of time for a self-employed person. And the worst of all is that, finally, the bank usually rejects most of the loans requested by the self-employed and entrepreneurs, generating frustration, loss of time and delay in the management and implementation of projects.
What advantages does our company offer compared to financial institutions?
We are aware that the only objective of the self-employed or entrepreneurs is to work or start a new business. For these professionals, time is money and we know it. For this reason, our service focuses on offering the option of obtaining, quickly and efficiently, loans for freelancers or loans for new self-employed workers. We have made the process of requesting and granting loans as quick as possible. We do not require our clients to submit innumerable documents, guarantees or endorsements of any kind. For us, it is enough for our clients to send us the basic documents for processing the loan and, in a few days, they will receive the amount of the amount they need.
Our company is specialized in the granting of loans for self-employed and new self-employed, this implies that we know in depth the sector and resolve all the requests that we receive as urgent as possible. We do not waste our clients’ time, as banks usually do. We carry out all the procedures so that the self-employed focus only on their work and obtain the loan they need in an agile, calm manner, without traveling or losing time.
Loans for freelancers and new self-employed, what amount can be requested?
At the moment, the loans that we grant oscillate in a section of quantity that ranges from 800 euros to 3000 euros. This type of amount allows to speed up the process and receive very quickly the money that a self-employed person needs. One of the advantages of loans of this amount is that it also allows a quick return, with a reduced cost in terms of interest.
These loans are especially indicated in the following cases:
Loans for freelancers:
• Cover possible and unforeseen expenses with which the self-employed did not count and which tend to occur very frequently in this economic sector.
• Pay attention to the payment of suppliers or periodic taxes in times of financial difficulty or lack of cash.
• Make improvements in the establishment of the self-employed, in its commercial premises or establishments open to the public.
• Buy machinery, vehicles, computer equipment or any type of fixed assets necessary so that the company can continue its activity.
• Attend the payment of payroll or social insurance in a period in which the company goes through some type of difficulty or lacks cash.
Loans for new self-employed
It allows covering the cost of the following necessities, habitual in a self-employed person who starts a new business:
• Cover the initial expenses of the business or activity that is going to be undertaken: payment of administrative fees, advisory and management expenses, etc.
• Pay the rent and the deposit of the premises or establishment where the new business will be started or developed.
• Acquire the necessary office equipment and equipment to start up the new business.
• Reform the premises that have been rented to establish the business according to the tastes and personal needs of each self-employed person.
• Pay the possible expenses of transfer of business premises, if this has been the way
in which the self-employed person has started his new activity.
• Cover the initial expenses of the self-employed person’s payment and the social insurance of the hired workers.
Here we have only given you a small sample of the expenses that can be met with the loans we offer but, as you will see, the amount of the loans can be used to cover all kinds of needs that the company or the new self-employed business have.
Advantages of our loans for self-employed versus classic financial loans
1. It is not necessary to prove the destination that will be given to the money received with the loan
As you have seen in the previous point, the self-employed person can apply for the loan with any type of objective and does not need to prove the specific destination that he is going to give to the money he receives, nor justify what his amount will be used for. This is one of the important advantages that our company offers compared to what the banks demand in their classic financing: In our case, it is not necessary to show what destiny will be given to the loan money. Normally, when applying for a loan in a traditional bank, the self-employed person must always justify what use he is going to give to the amount of the loan that is granted. This can be uncomfortable on many occasions. If the company is going through a time of economic difficulty it is possible that the self-employed does not want anyone to know, As this could further aggravate the difficulties and increase the fall in billing. In addition, sometimes the client is not interested in the bank being aware of such difficulties, since this could be harmful in the case of having to carry out future financial operations or request other credits, at a professional or family level, as it happens if the self-employed wants to ask for a mortgage for the family. We, unlike the bank, grant the loans without the need for the applicant to offer any kind of explanation as to the reason for requesting the loan or the destination to be given to the money that is granted. since this could be harmful in the case of having to carry out future financial operations or request other credits, at professional or family level, as it happens if the self-employed wants to request a mortgage for the family. We, unlike the bank, grant the loans without the need for the applicant to offer any kind of explanation as to the reason for requesting the loan or the destination to be given to the money that is granted. since this could be harmful in the case of having to carry out future financial operations or request other credits, at professional or family level, as it happens if the self-employed wants to request a mortgage for the family. We, unlike the bank, grant the loans without the need for the applicant to offer any kind of explanation as to the reason for requesting the loan or the destination to be given to the money that is granted.
2. It does not matter what the financial situation of the self-employed person is
In our case we do not enter to assess the current financial situation of the self-employed or the entrepreneur. In addition, the fact of having any debt is not an obstacle to the granting of the requested loan. We know that banks do not grant a loan to a self-employed person who has some type of debt. This supposes a serious prejudice to the self-employed, who is prevented from accessing financing and, therefore, it is difficult for them to leave a situation of economic crisis, which may be temporary and temporary. With our loans, the self-employed has no problem and will quickly receive the amount of money that will allow you to overcome this situation.
On the other hand, when entrepreneurs are going to apply for loans as new self-employed workers, they find themselves with the problem that, lacking a financial background and not yet enjoying a solid economic situation, banks refuse to approve a loan in their favor, preventing or hindering your chances of starting a new business. Unlike what happens with banks, in our case we always bet on entrepreneurs and new self-employed people and we give them the possibility of obtaining a loan, which will allow them to undertake their new activity and assume, with confidence and tranquility, the initial expenses of your business. We do not demand from the new self-employed any feasibility report of your business, but we give you the money you need to work in your company,
3.Agility and speed in the application and granting of loans for self-employed and new self-employed
One of the greatest advantages of our service is the speed and agility in which we process all requests. Thanks to this, we make available to our clients the loan they need at the moment they just need it. That is, with the loan obtained, the expenses of unforeseen debts can be covered or cover urgent repairs for the operation of the company.
4. Flexibility of loan conditions for self-employed and loans for new self-employed
The flexibility of the conditions is one of the great advantages of our loans in the face of the rigid conditions that banks usually establish.
• Our clients can choose the amount of the loan, in a range that ranges from 800 euros to 3000 euros.
• Clients have different terms to repay the loan. The deadlines can be adapted to your specific needs, with a wide margin. This is a great advantage for a self-employed person, who does not have stable income every month and who, in this way, can return the loan in a comfortable and calm manner, without the loan causing difficulties or affecting the operation of his company..
• When there are different terms to repay the loan, the interests are also variable and flexible, so that each self-employed person can choose the corresponding interest cost based on the particular income available to them and the option that most benefits them. a specific economic moment.
Why we grant the best loans for self-employed and new self-employed
In addition to the advantages over banks or traditional financial institutions, which we have already explained, there are other reasons why most self-employed and new entrepreneurs trust us when applying for a loan:
• Our company is a leader in the sector. We are specialized in granting loans for self-employed and new self-employed people. For this reason, we know the needs of our clients perfectly and we can fulfill your wishes and needs, with the guarantee of managing your loan with full satisfaction.
• We are one of the few companies that grants loans for self-employedfrom very small amounts, like 800 euros, to higher amounts, which reach up to 3,000 euros. With this, we guarantee and cover the needs of all types of clients.
• Our loans offer great flexibility. The customer chooses the loan repayment period and, based on this, the corresponding interest is calculated. The possibility of choosing between different alternatives gives our clients more room to maneuver to manage the loan with peace of mind, without stress and without the return of the loan causing difficulties or affecting the progress of their business.
• The financial situation or the possible debts of our clients does not prevent, for our part, the granting of the requested loan. Thanks to this, we help our clients to get out of a temporary or temporary financial difficulty, without requiring them to disclose the reason why they are asking for the loan, or for what they are going to allocate their amount.
• Thanks to our deep knowledge of the sector, and the type of work and activity of the self-employed, we are in a position to advise our clients on the loan that best suits their specific needs and the specific economic situation they face in each moment.
How to apply for loans for self-employed and new self-employed
The request for loans for self-employed and new self-employed workers is very simple. Just follow the instructions on our website, in the corresponding section and fill in all the information requested. In general, it is requested that they provide personal data, a copy of the DNI and the bank account number in which they want to receive the money corresponding to the loan requested, and through which they will proceed to return it.. It is also necessary to complete the data corresponding to the specific conditions contracted in each case: return period, amount of interest, payment method, early cancellation, etc. Once the desired loan conditions have been chosen, the request is sent and we will answer immediately. In a period that ranges between 24 hours or three business days, the loan can be granted and our clients already have the money in their account at their disposal.
In addition, we have a customer service, in which we solve all types of questions and advise our clients about the loan that is most favorable to their interests.
Do not think about it anymore, now you can comfortably request from home and in a simple and fast way that loan you need to cover any expenses of your business as a self-employed or new entrepreneur.